The Xbox 360 is compatible with accessories like the arcade stick. Being these ideals for lovers of games belonging to the fight group. Such as Street fighter for example. Within compatible models you can find the Hori Real Arcade Pro V for XBOX. Same that will make playing video games a different experience, more comfortable and entertaining.
At that time Gates said that “a game and entertainment device is essential for multimedia convergence in the new times of digital entertainment” was finally on March 10, 2000, when the new Xbox project was confirmed.
This video game console has had several evolutions among them is the Xbox 360, which was released between 2005 and 2006. This model is the direct successor of the Xbox, being the second generation of the brand to go to market . It was the direct competition for Nintendo’s PlayStation 3 and Wii options, as part of the seventh-generation video game consoles of the moment.
There were five models of the Xbox 360, the last two being the Slim and the Elite were those that ended its development. Completing the total production of the console after 10 years in the market.
Xbox 360 and models
- Xbox 360 core. It is the basic model of the Xbox 360, which included a test month of the Xbox Live Gold.31. This model was replaced by the Xbox 360 Arcade
- Xbox Arcade It is a basic model of the Xbox 360 and consists of a review of the Xbox Core with which performance and functionality is improved. On October 18, 2007 the announcement of this console is made, then on October 22, 2007 the launch dates are confirmed.
- Xbox 360 Premium The Xbox 360 is the second model that comes out of this console. Presenting as one of its differences, which includes a hard drive, then this model stopped being produced in 2009.
- Xbox 360 Elite. This represents the 4th model of the Xbox 360 and was released to the world on April 29, 2007. This model differs from the Xbox 360 Premium, because it has a black finish on the casing and wireless mode control. Giving a touch of elegance to the console.
- This model emerges as one of the first revisions made to the hardware of the Xbox 360.
- The Xbox 360 S. Represents the fifth model for the brand and went on the market on July 16, 2010. It is smaller and less noisy than previous models, has improved ventilation and turns off when it reaches a very high temperature to prevent the error of the 3 red lights.
- The Xbox 360 E. This model was launched on June 10, 2013, gave more life to the 360. This model includes a smaller design even thinner than the 360 S. And could be found in various colors.
Special editions of the Xbox 360
On some occasions special editions of the Xbox 360 were created. Such special editions are produced in limited numbers. Within these can be mentioned the following:
- Special edition Halo 3
- Special edition of The Simpsons
- Special edition Halo 4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
These are just some of the editions, among many others that fans of the Xbox 360 could enjoy. It was at one time one of the most sought after video game consoles in the world. And any gamer or collector, should have one despite the new trends in consoles.